There are many ways to add video files to VideoDrive, to queue them for import in iTunes. These are the most common ways:
- Drag a video file to the main window until a green plus icon appears next to the pointer.
- Drag a video file to the VideoDrive application icon in Finder or the Dock.
- Click the little + button on the main window (when on the Add Videos tab).
- Right-Click a video file. in Finder and select "open with..." and choose VideoDrive from the list.
- Select a video file in Finder, click the gear icon in the Finder menu bar, select "open with..." and choose VideoDrive from the list.
- Use Hot Folders to automatically queue video files. For this to work, turn a folder into a Hot Folder. Simply go to the “Queue” tab of VideoDrive preferences and click “Create Hot Folders” and point to that folder. Any video file added to that folder will be automatically queued.
- Use Applescript functionality (for advanced users).