When you added the required VideoDrive components to the /usr/local/bin/ folder, but you still get an error, it's possible your macOS installation was altered and the path to the components folder is missing. You can fix this as follows:
- Open up Terminal.
- Run the following command: sudo nano /etc/paths
- Enter your password, when prompted.
- Check if the path /usr/local/bin/ is included in the displayed list.
- If not go to the bottom of the file, and enter the path you wish to add.
- Hit control-x to quit.
- Enter “Y” to save the modified buffer.
That’s it! To test it, in new terminal window, type: echo $PATH
You should see something similar to this (including /usr/local/bin/):
If that's the case, the path is correctly set and you should return to How-to install required components