In case you have lost your VideoDrive registration key, you can retrieve it below.
- Registration keys purchased on or after May 1, 2014 will unlock versions 3.x and 2.8.07
- Registration keys purchased before May 1, 2014 will unlock versions 2.x and 1.x
To register your version of VideoDrive, go to the About tab in the Preferences panel. Click the Register button and copy/paste your email address and registration key. You cannot distribute this personal key to other persons or your key will be invalidated permanently.
Is your key not working? Check the following:
- Use the email address associated with your key. You cannot enter any other email address as the email and the key are linked together. Using another email address will result in a failed registration.
- If you purchased VideoDrive from a partner, use the email address listed in the confirmation mail, instead of your own.
- Copy/paste the entire key, including the = sign at the end.
- The email address and the key do not contain spaces. When copy/pasting it’s possible a line break is pasted as a space. Check carefully.
- Make sure you are running the right version of VideoDrive (keys purchased before May 1, 2014 will not unlock VideoDrive 3)